Personal Style is not just about looking the part on the outside, it’s about BEING the part on the inside.
I want to positively effect the course of a young woman’s life through Personal Style and I need your help.
I’m offering a Style Evolution Scholarship including a full Sort, Shop & Style Package, Makeup & Hair Consultations and Professional Photographs to one outstanding young woman in our community.
We will start with her existing wardrobe, make some key purchases together within her budget, then create her signature looks. As we explore her Personal Style, we’ll be discussing how to care for her clothing & accessories. I’ll show her where to invest and where NOT to as we strategically buy instead of impulse buy. She’ll learn how to dress appropriately for every occasion. We’ll celebrate her unique inner and outer beauty – she’ll have more confidence, better body image, and tools she can use for life!
Follow these steps to nominate an outstanding young woman for a Style Evolution Scholarship.
1. Go to Personal Style by Scarlet Chamberlin on Facebook and “Like” the Page.
2. Tell me about your nominee by answering these questions in a Post:
– How does she make an impact in your life and the lives of others?
– What are her career and personal goals?
– Why will she benefit from a Style Evolution Scholarship?
3. Tag your nominee or attach a Picture of your nominee to the Post.
* If you’d prefer to be anonymous, please send an email with this information to email@example.comShe must be a respectful & responsible Portlander between 18-25 years old who is excited about the process. She will need a modest budget for wardrobe purchases.
The deadline for nominations is January 1st.