We wanted to post a note letting you know we are thinking about you.
Some of you are working from home via video conferencing, others are hitting the road in your van. Some of you are creating content for your customers, and others have set up homeschools for your children.
This time is not easy. We see you business owners having to lay off employees and medical professionals being required to work overtime.
Whatever your new normal is for now, we’re here for you.
We work with clients all over the world by offering Virtual Wardrobe Styling services cleaning out closets, styling outfits, and suggesting what to purchase.
Our online platform allows us to inventory your closet, shop for you, and create looks for you virtually. We can also work one-on-one with you to curate your closet or create new capsule wardrobes using items you already own.
If you have an appointment scheduled to go shopping, know that we are coordinating private visits to stores, having boxes of items shipped directly, and shopping online. We will communicate in advance to make a plan.
And if you just want to chat, please contact us via email or text or call us to stay in touch!
Meanwhile, we have clients offering free or low cost opportunities to come together and want to share them with you:
- 15 day free trial at Barre3 Soul centered and effective workouts!
- Low Bar Chorale Virtual Singalong on Tuesday March 24 at 7:30pm. Let’s sing!
- Daily calligraphy class from well known calligrapher Mara Zepeda (link to the zoom class in her bio).
- Dance Church Go Join me this Sunday March 22 at 10:00am. Some of you know it’s my personal goal in 2020 to become a Dance Church instructor 🙂
- Are you a local business working on internal/external communications? Evie, owner of Rebellious PR, is offering free consults on the topic. Email her.
- Worldwide Dance Party through Daybreaker.
- Cook With What You Have tutorials and recipes.
- Have an online business or want to start one? Learn from one of the best!
- Covid quarantine family scheduling inspiration.
- Discover your Emotional Geography on iTunes.
- Local food delivery and take out, sorted by neighborhood.
- JD’s shoe repair is offering complimentary pick up and drop off.
We’ll keep adding to this list. And watch out for my closet clearing exercise on Instagram coming soon.
That’s all for now. Stay healthy and safe.
Scarlet + Nicole