Get in the styling zone. Our first appointment together is coming right up!
- Make sure in-season clothes are back from the dry cleaners.
- Hang as many things as possible, even items you keep folded in drawers, if you have time.
- If you notice any of your favorite pieces have holes or permanent stains, set them aside to show me.
- Bookmark this link to my little black book of beauty & wardrobe related professionals in Portland.
- Bookmark this link to my recommended products too.
- Make a "Scarlet" folder in your inbox to keep our communications. You may want to reference resources I've emailed down the road and this makes them easier to find.
- Add me to your contacts. My mobile number is 503-890-7800.
- Optional: Gather style inspiration from magazines, catalogs, or Pinterest to show me when I arrive.
It's time to SORT! Here's what to do the day of...
- Line your shoes against a wall so we can access them easily.
- We will sort through your jewelry, bags, scarves, and outerwear (time permitting) so display them close by.
- Wear your best undergarments so I can see clothing on you properly.
- Do your hair and makeup as you normally would.
- Have a full-length mirror easily accessible.
- Set aside non-precious hangers for hanging items we decide should go to local consignment. These pieces need to be stain-free and clean to be considered.
- Visit our resale and donation directory for ideas on what to do with discards. I can make recommendations based on experience once we meet and see your things.